One week of your summer can…
- Distinguish you in the competition for college admissions and scholarships
- Expand your leadership and problem-solving skills that will help you throughout life
- Give you a huge head start in your senior government class
- Introduce you to some of the smartest, most motivated high school juniors in Kansas
- Establish lifelong friendships
…if you attend the American Legion Boys State of Kansas.
We are enjoying our 78th session and our 24th year on the beautiful Kansas State University campus in Manhattan, Kansas.
The 2015 session dates are May 31 - June 6, 2015.
The purpose of this site is to better explain what you can expect from your 2015 Boys State experience. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the office by clicking the e-mail link on the right menu.
At any time you may return to this page by clicking on the Welcome link on the right menu. If you are brand new to this site, I would suggest you watch our video to learn more about what this program has to offer.
If you would like to nominate a student for Boys State 2015 (or beyond) click here.
If you are an alumni of Kansas Boys State and would like to update your information click here
(Note this site does require Adobe Flash Player)
Congratulations to James Davis of Newton, Kansas [Newton High School] (City of Crum, Eisenhower County at Boys State) and our Commissioner of Insurance. He is the Kansas winner of the Samsung Scholarship from our 2013 session!
Here's our current progam video.
Here's a bit of fun we had in June of 2012 at our 75th session. Hope you like it! (not yet available on mobile devices)